New Sweat Proof BackBeat GO Bluetooth Stereo Headset from Plantronics, Now Available in White
London, UK – 21st March 2013 – Plantronics (NYSE: PLT) today announced that its smallest and lightest earbud-style headphones, the BackBeat® GO is available in white and includes new design improvements. Perfect for the urban lifestyle, mobile professionals and commuters can easily take calls or listen to music, podcasts and watch videos in premium stereo from their Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet or MP3 player, unencumbered by wires.
Design enhancements include exclusive nano-coating technology from P2i, which protects the earbuds from sweat and other moisture damage, be it environmental or accidental. Other improvements include increased max volume, up to eight-device memory and pre-installed ear stabilizers.
Extremely lightweight and compact, the BackBeat GO provides rich stereo sound at only 13 grams. The noise-cancelling microphone ensures optimum clarity in communications and its location on the cord allows you to take calls, change music tracks and adjust the volume easily and quickly.
The BackBeat GO features
- Lightweight, compact design, now in white, weighing in at just 13 grams
- Up to 4,5 hours talk time or audio playback and 10 days of standby time
- A2DP for audio streaming – music, movies and more
- Digital noise reduction for improved call quality and built-in echo cancelling
- Headset battery meter for Android™ or iPhone users displays the charge left on the headphones at a glance
- Protection against damage caused by perspiration and moisture through nano-coating technology
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The BackBeat GO White is available now online at the Apple for £69.